The Top Ten Things To Do After The International Day of Prayer
On November 11th, Christians from around the world united to pray for those who are persecuted.
The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP) started over 17 years ago and more and more Christians have committed to pray on this day. It is truly a beautiful representation of the Body of Christ uniting and praying for those who are suffering for His namesake.
So perhaps you participate this year and want to do more to for your persecuted brothers and sisters. Well here are some awesome ways you can get involved:
- Order a One With Them Wristband- http://www.OneWithThem.com
- Take The Five Minute Challenge- http://www.worldwatchlist.us
- View More Videos on our Youtube Channel- http://www.youtube.com/opendoorsusa
- Check Out The Open Doors Social Media Accounts- https://www.facebook.com/opendoorsfans and https://twitter.com/opendoors
- Volunteer- https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take-action/volunteer/
- Strengthen Persecuted Believers- https://www.opendoorsusa.org/give/
- Write a Letter of Encouragement- https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take-action/write/
- Pray- https://www.opendoorsusa.org/pray/
- Visit Persecuted Believers- https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take-action/open-doors-trips/
- Check Out Our Online Store For Books, Movies and Other Great Resources- http://tinyurl.com/b9yfrb3