Volunteer with Open Doors
Persecution can be found around the globe, but it is most extremely found in the countries listed on the World Watch List. Believers living in these countries endure trials every day for their faith. Their faith is costly.
As a reader connected with our United States base, you may see a gap between those experiencing extreme persecution and yourself. Is there anything you could do, whether pray or support, that would make a difference? Would anything I did really matter in the lives of the persecuted?
YES! If you are asking yourself these questions, we have a few unique opportunities that we would love for you to jump into.
Volunteering at Open Doors is a way you can make a huge impact. We have a few different roles that may be right up your alley:
- Prayer Partner: download our Monthly Prayer Calendar, and continue to pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters
- Prayer Leader: download our Monthly Prayer Calendar, take these requests and invite others in your life to join you in praying
- Encourager: write letters of encouragement to persecuted believers
- Advocate: become a legislative advocate by joining different campaigns or petitions
- Connector: help engage and inspire people in your life to get involved with the persecuted church
- Campus Connector: help engage and inspire students to get involved with the persecuted church
- Influencer: use your social media voice to help spread the message of the persecuted church
- Crowdfunder: raise funds to support persecuted Christians through easy-to-use online tools
As you can see, no matter what your schedule looks like or where you live in the country, there’s an exciting opportunity waiting for you!
If you are curious to learn more about one or more of these opportunities, please email us at [email protected] Thank you for your interest and we look forward to serving the persecuted church with you!