On this page, you should be able to find links to all of the forms that you’ll need. You may complete them online or you may download them and complete them. Some of them you’ll use regularly and our hope is that they will make it easier for you to operate as a BridgeBuilder.
The forms available are:
- Event Planning Form – send this in to Open Doors USA at least 2 weeks prior to any event. If an opportunity appears that requires a more immediate response from us, complete the fork and highlight the date within the email.
- Event Follow Up Form – this needs to be completed within one week of the end of any event. It will help us greatly as we determine how we are relating to churches and how we best need to move forward with them.
- Church Feedback Form – Ask that the responsible pastor or lead contact with a church complete this as soon as possible, following an event. We want to make sure we are addressing needs and moving forward in our processes. Feedback is always beneficial!
- Church Contact Report Form – After you make contact with your church leadership, or the leadership with another church, you’ll need to complete this form and send it in within one week. We will take the information and not only assign it to our database, but we will also work with you to see if and when the church is ready to take their relationship to the next level within the Pathway.
- Download a PDF of the Quarterly Report Form – This form is one for you to complete on a quarterly basis. It will let us know what opportunities God has opened up for you to share about the Persecuted Church and Open Doors. Everyone will have season where the opportunities are great and season where they are not. People in more urban areas may have fewer opportunities than those in large cities. This form is simply used so that we can make sure we have recorded everything and so that you can track what you have been able to accomplish.