At Open Doors, we serve the persecuted church in over 60 different countries. Much of what we provide goes towards helping pastors and church leaders who, like you, serve their members and families. But unlike leaders like us here in the United States, these leaders serve in some of the most spiritually dark places on the planet.
Thankfully, despite our differences, we have the most important things in common: we all serve the same God, the same church, and we all seek His will for our lives.
At Open Doors, we also recognize that challenges are not exclusive to the persecuted world, but also arise within our own churches. So we want to make sure we are also serving you, church leaders, by helping you lead and connect your members with their persecuted brothers and sisters.
Below are unique resources that we offer you as a pastor or church leader to help you encourage spiritual growth amongs your own. We pray these will enrich your congregation’s faith and provide perspective about the persecuted church.
- Ripple Effect Bible Study – We know that as a pastor or church leader, you want nothing more to see your members involved in their faith and in their church. RE will help them not only develop a better understanding of persecution, but will also help them develop a deeper relationship with God.
- World Watch List Resources – This kit provides real stories, practical lessons, real-time prayer points and tangible ways for your church to connect, encourage, learn from and support the persecuted church and deepen their own personal walk.
- Videos – These videos will help you engage and encourage your members to be praying with the persecuted church through the testimonies of those who face persecution on a daily basis.
- World Watch List Bulletin Inserts – the downloadable handouts which feature each individual country are designed to work well as bulletin inserts. These are also great tools to use during a missions or outreach focus, if you are teaching on persecution or if you are participating in IDOP Sunday.
- 2018 Trip Opportunities – Coming soon.
- International Day of Prayer – This event held the first Sunday of November every year, is an opportunity to join hundreds of churches around the country as we pray, with one voice, for the persecuted. Whether you want to say a 30 second prayer, or dedicate and entire service. Prior to this date we will provide the tools you’ll need to make this a powerful day of worship!