More ways to give

Give by Mail

Would you like to mail in your donation? You can mail checks to
Open Doors USA
PO BOX 1595
Merrifield VA 22116-1595

Employer Gift matching

Does your employer match giving? Check to see if they do and make your gift to help persecuted Christians go twice as far.

Gifts in kind

Did you know items like real estate, stocks & bonds and retirement assets can be given to help Christians who are persecuted for their faith around the world?

Here are the different ways that you can help:

What to Give 

  • Stocks and bonds
  • Land/Real-estate
  • Retirement assets
  • Cash
  • Insurance

How to Give 

  • Bequest
  • Charitable gift annuity
  • Charitable unitrust
  • Charitable annuity trust
  • Charitable lead trust
  • Sale and untrust
  • Bargain sale
  • Give it twice trust
  • Life estate reserve
  • IRA rollover

For more information contact Karen Schneider at 1-800-659-5965 or email her at [email protected]

Let the persecuted church inspire you!

Get this free eBook on overcoming fear and uncertainty