Connectors inspire and unite people in churches and communities across the USA in prayer and support for persecuted Christians. By becoming a Connector, you’ll join a national network of volunteers using their gifts and talents in their own communities and churches to increase awareness, prayer and engagement on behalf of our brothers and sisters living under persecution.
Share your passion for our persecuted family
Connectors do just what the name says—they connect their churches and other groups or individuals in their spheres of influence to the persecuted church.
As a Connector, you will lead activities to inform others about Christian persecution while equipping them with the tools they need to make a difference. Examples of Connector activities include:
· Informing and educating your church leadership about persecution.
· Hosting a table to talk to church members and sign up supporters.
· Providing resources and speaking about the persecuted church to small groups, Sunday school classes, youth groups and other groups in your church or community.
· Encouraging people to support persecuted Christians through prayer, letter writing and advocacy.
· Sharing the stories of persecuted Christians on social media and at various events.
Do you want to use your unique gifts and talents for our persecuted family?
As a Connector, you will be a voice for persecuted Christians to your church, Bible studies, friends, family and circles of influence. You will have access to specialized training, be invited to special online meetings and enjoy other benefits. You will receive periodic emails with information and opportunities just for Connectors. If you consider helping our persecuted brothers and sisters your calling, please consider joining our Connector network.
More questions about being a Connector? Feel free to email us at [email protected]