Share your Vision for the Persecuted Church with Your Campus
As a Campus Connector, you will provide an important link between the persecuted church and your campus. You’ll join a national network engaged in connecting friends and fellow students with our persecuted brothers and sisters through Open Doors.
What a Campus Connector Does
By partnering with us, you’ll lead various activities on your campus to inform and engage others while encouraging prayer and support for persecuted Christians. You’ll have the opportunity to develop leadership and organizational skills as you mobilize your campus to help those who are being persecuted for their faith in Jesus.
Campus Connector activities include:
- Sharing with groups on your campus about the persecuted Church and how they can get involved (up to once a month).
- Creatively using social media to capture, engage and mobilize students to stand with the persecuted church.
- Hosting regular prayer meetings on your campus (up to once a week).
- Organizing a fundraising event for your campus to help support persecuted Christians (at least once a year).
- Collaborating with other Campus Connectors in your region to maximize participation in Open Doors initiatives and campaigns, including prayer, advocacy and fundraising.
- Connecting with campus ministry leaders to reach a broader audience on your campus.
Through these activities you’ll have the opportunity to grow, both spiritually and in your leadership skills, as you support this important cause.