ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cD5ZgBGT09s?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.opendoorsusa.org
src gen: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cD5ZgBGT09sActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cD5ZgBGT09s?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.opendoorsusa.org
src gen: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cD5ZgBGT09s
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by our website. We hope you feel welcome. This site is designed to help you learn more about Christians who live in hostile regions where they are persecuted because of their faith in Jesus.
While Open Doors is thrilled to have you browse our site today, we hope this won’t be our only chance to cross paths with you. We want to invite you into deeper connection—with our team, with our work, and with persecuted Christians from around the world. We hope this is just the beginning of a long-term relationship.
You can begin to get to know us by clicking around this site and reading some of our latest stories about persecution or visiting the World Watch List, a comprehensive and authoritative report on the top 50 countries where it’s most difficult to be a Christian.
As you explore the site, you’ll find many practical ways to positively impact the persecuted church. Among other things, you can:
- Sign petitions to advocate for religious freedom
- Write encouraging notes to underground believers
- Donate financial support or Bibles to persecuted communities
- Download a prayer calendar to lift up specific needs before God
- Join our email community and receive exclusive stories and prayer needs from your persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ—as well as research, trends and important information around religious freedom and advocacy.
- Volunteer and use your skills and passions on behalf of your persecuted family around the world.
In addition to these one-time actions, we realize many of you intend to donate time, resources, and energy to various worthy causes in the years to come. Knowing this, Open Doors invites you to make “persecution” an area you commit to impact over the course of life. And we commit to being a resource for you—to support your spiritual growth and provide ongoing ministry opportunities for many years to come.
Thanks! And welcome to the Open Doors team.